About Phytolacca Berry Tablets
For effective weight management
- Made from authentic source i.e. fresh berries of Phytolacca which are imported from North America
- It lowers intake of food by favourably influencing digestion and absorption
- At the same time manage hyperacidity and feeling of weakness associated with lowered food intake
- Good results of weight loss have been achieved in ladies with post delivery weight gains
- Weight loss to the tune of 5 Kg can be achieved in 1-2 months with some diet restrictions and regular exercises
- Moreover there are no side effects of Schwabe India's Phytolacca Berry tablets
Ingredients of Phytolacca Berry Tablets
- Phytolacanin, (betanine which hydrolyses to betanidine and iso-betanidine)
- Salts of phytolaccic acids
Dosage of Phytolacca Berry Tablets:
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times per day over an extended period of time.
- 1 tablet daily before meals as maintenance dose.
- Children should be given half of the adult dose.
- It is advised that children should use under medical supervision.
- If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects of Phytolacca Berry Tablets:
No side effects of Phytolacca Berry Tablets are known. It is advised that children should not use this product. During pregnancy and lactation, the use should be limited to appropriate requirements after consultation with the specialist. In cases of lactose intolerance a laxative effect can be observed.
Contra-indications of Phytolacca Berry Tablets:
No contra-indications for the use of Phytolacca Berry Tablets are known.
Interactions of Phytolacca Berry Tablets:
No interactions between Phytolacca Berry Tablets and other products are known. It can be taken along with the other medicines unless otherwise directed by the physicians.
Well, trying hard how to lose weight?
Homoeopathy and Homeopathic medicine for weight loss has become the preferred choice these days for losing weight.
A well known homoeopathic remedy Phytolacca berry has been used in the treatment of overweight and obesity since decades along with physical exercise and restricted diet.
Dr. Willmar Schwabe’s Phytolacca Berry Tablets have been obtaining good results of weight loss without affecting the general health and has been validated scientifically. The constituent responsible for its anti obesity activity is identified. Recent researchers have found that its weight reducing effect is mainly because of a glycoprotein present in the drug, called pokeweed mitogen.
The consumption of fat is by far the most important contributor to adiposity of all the dietary components. Restriction of fat intake is the most essential factor in a weight-reducing. The good news is that overweight and obesity are largely preventable and reversible.
These homeopathic tablets for weight loss if taken for prolonged periods help to manages and maintain the body weight.
Weight loss diet should contain plenty of green vegetables and fruits, since they contain few calories, while their bulk helps to fill the stomach and provide satiety.
It has been observed that eating habits are also related to tendency to gain weight. A person eating fast consumes higher quantities of food material and may gain weight faster than a person eating slowly.
Increased exercise is the other positive part of the management of obesity. An hour’s walk at 3 miles per hour will expend about 240 kcal above basal (or more for a heavy person).
Phytolacca Berry Tablets , the most trusted Homeopathy medicine for weight loss have been obtaining good results of weight loss without affecting the general health of the ladies who tend to maintain obesity after childbirth. If taken for prolonged periods with above suggestions, it helps to maintain the body weight.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.