Willmar Schwabe Pituitary Gland
Causes and symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Pituitary Gland
- Pituitary Gland stimulates muscular activity and overcomes uterine inertia.
- It has influence over unstriped muscular fibre is marked.
- It helps to check hemorrhage and add absorption of clot.
- Pituitary Gland helps to relieve the raised blood pressure, chronic nephritis, prostatitis.
- For inflammation of the prostate gland, urinary complaints, frequent urination.
- Vertigo, difficult mental concentration, confusion and fullness deep in frontal region
- Pituitary Gland has an action on the uterus either to aid in childbirth
- It also checks bleeding after delivery.
- The action on the muscular fibres leading to its use in relaxation of the blood vessels.
- In complaints of digestion, nausea and vomiting.
Reactions with Willmar Schwabe Pituitary Gland
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe Pituitary Gland
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe Pituitary Gland
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.