Stimulates immune system and checks proneness to repeated attacks of illness
- Increases resistance against invasion by pathogens
- Helps overcome side effects of vaccinations
- Regulates vital functions
- Acts as a disease checking, health promoting agent
Composition of Munostim
Echinacea angustifolia Q 80 mg: It stimulates the resistant regime of the body. It helps to improve the defense power of the body.
Thuja occidentalis 2x 40 mg: Stimulates the immune system.
Propolis 3x 40 mg: It has antibacterial action helps to improve fight the infective organisms.
Eleutherococcus Q 40 mg: It helps to protect and stimulate the Immune system.
Applied to globules 10 mg
Direction of use of Munostim
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, it can be given:
- 5 globule 3 times a day. Dissolve in a little water or directly in the mouth.
- In the acute stages, 2-3 globules every 2 hours to be given together with specific medicine against the acute disease
If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects: No side effects of MunostimTM are known.
Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Munostim TM are known.
Interactions: No interactions between Munostim TM and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.