SBL Pulsatilla Nigricans Dilution
Tincture of entire fresh plant when in flower (it flowers in spring and again in autumn)
Common Name: Anemone, Wind flower, Pulsatilla pratensis(Hahnemann’s Pulsatilla)
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Pulsatilla Nigricans Dilution
- Pulsatilla is aggravated by wet cold, like getting the feet wet while walking in a cold rain.
- Pulsatilla produces vertigo or dizziness, which occurs while sitting, after eating, after stooping relieved while walking or sitting in the open air
- A white-coated tongue is an indication for Pulsatilla.
- Toothache whenever anything quite warm is taken into the mouth marks this remedy to be given.
- Food tastes as if too salt is a characteristic of Pulsatilla Indication.
- In complete absence of thirst Pulsatilla is the remedy of service.
- Varicose veins can be painful, distended and engorged, Ulcers surrounded by varicose veins are common in this remedy.
- Pulsatilla affects the mucous membrane throughout the body including the middle ear, the eye, nose, throat, bronchi, stomach, intestines, bladder, urethra, vagina, and uterus
- Pulsatilla has been of service in hydrocele.
- Inflammations go from gland to gland, Pains that are drawing, tearing, erratic, rapidly shifting from one part to another indicates Pulsatilla.
Mind and Head
Pulsatilla is indicated in patients who have a weepy, crying nature, anxious in nature.
In children who desire carrying and consolation, this remedy gives good results.
For anger at trifles, sudden anger, temper tantrums Pulsatilla works well.
The headche of pulsatilla is co incidentally seen with complaints in the digestion, stomach, urinary complaints, headaches associated with the menses, headaches ameliorated by cold applications.
Eye, Ear, Nose
Styes about the eyes, stitching, and especially itching with severe aching, with a sensation as if a foreign body were in the eye and great lachrymation in the open air is relieved with this remedy
Internally, itching, stitching and tearing sensations in the ear, discharge of pus from the ear, in ordinary catarrhal otitis indicated Pulsatilla gives good results.
Coryza; stoppage of right nostril mostly in the evening points to this remedy.
Cough and chest
There is a dry evening cough in Pulsatilla and a loose morning cough.
Constricted feeling in the chest in the evening. Stuffed up in the evening, making breathing difficult indicates Pulsatilla.
Palpitation from lying on the left side, dryness and rawness in the chest. Wandering tearing pains in the chest.
Stomach and abdomen
Nausea at the thought or smell of food is releived with help of this remedy
Pulsatilla has an aggravation from rich, fat and creamy foods, like ice cream and pastries,tenderness; whole abdomen, stomach and pelvic organs sensitive to touch.
In Menses that are delayed, difficult and scanty, or even fail altogether; Pulsatilla is a remedy of service.
During the menses, downward pressure in the abdomen and sacral region, stomachache and faintings; all worse in the warm room and by much exertion.
Frequent pressure to urinate, and cutting, Burning pain in the urethra during the act of micturition is relieved with help of this remedy
Stool and Rectum
Frequent desire for stool with insufficient evacuation or no faeces, Pulsatilla produces diarrhoea at night.
Pulsatilla has painful blind haemorrhoids, with itching and sticking pains and soreness.
Complaints are aggravated by stooping, in the evening, afetr eating and better by Motion
In males; Testes swollen, hanging low, and painful; tensive and tearing pains is checked with Pulsatilla
The swelling and heat of the knee and ankle-joints, as well as of the small joints of the fingers and toes, together with the drawing, tense pain in them, and the accompanying symptoms of the digestive tract, suggests Pulsatilla
The pains are relieved by motion and by cool air, but the abdominal pains relieved by warmth indicates this remedy.
Sleepiness after even a moderate meal with sleeplessness in the evening due to wide ideas and sleep is somewhat troubled and restless, with talking, frequent waking points to Pulsatilla.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Pulsatilla Nigricans Dilution
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.