It contains Berberis vulgaris as an ingredient. It is known to contain a large number of phytochemicals (chemicals present in plants) including ascorbic acid, Vitamin K, several triterpenoids, more than 10 phenolic compounds, and 30 alkaloids. It has antioxidant properties that help in flushing toxins from the body.
The anti-inflammatory properties are known to reduce inflammation and aid in the treatment of skin problems. It is also antibacterial in nature which helps in the treatment of infections. It also possesses hepato-protective properties which are known to aid in keeping the liver healthy. It also had analgesic properties that aid in reducing pain.
Take this tincture as advised by your doctor to attain maximum benefit. It is usually safe when taken as per your doctor‚Äôs recommendation. However, when taken in a higher dose, it may cause certain side effects. Do not exceed the recommended dosage and always use it under medical supervision.
- Berberis vulgaris
Key benefits/uses of SBL Berberis Vulgaris Mother Tincture Q:
- Effective in the treatment of kidney stones and pains associated with it
- Aids in reducing arthritic pains in legs beginning from the back
- Helps in relieving inflammation and pain in the gallbladder
- Acts as a natural pain reliever and helps in soothing deep pains, especially those associated with renal calculi
- Useful in skin-related ailments such as warts and pustules which are commonly accompanied by itching of the skin
- Known to be beneficial in the treatment of constipation and diarrhea
- As it is based on homeopathic composition; hence, it is safe to use and has no side effects