Dr Willmar Schwabe India Bryonia Alba Dilution
Common name: Wild Hops
Causes and Symptoms for Dr Willmar Schwabe India Bryonia Alba Dilution
- Bryonia is useful in pains worse by motion and better by rest. These characteristic stitching pains, greatly aggravated by any motion, are found everywhere, but especially in the chest; worse pressure.
- The Bryonia alba patient is irritable; has vertigo from raising the head, pressive headache; dry, parched lips, mouth; excessive thirst, bitter taste, sensitive epigastrium, and feeling of a stone in the stomach. Bryonia alba is a great medicine to relieve the dryness in stools that are large and hard as well.
- Bryonia Alba has marked action on flu and rheumatism. Coryza with frequent sneezing, dry nose and loss of smell. Onset of fever is slow and insidious. Fever caused by taking cold in hot summer weather, from exposure to draught of cold wind. During fever, the patient lies quietly. Does not want to move, even a little bit of motion makes him worse.
- Irritable, wants to be left alone. Reserved.
- Fear of poverty, fear of starving, anxiety about future.
- Materialistic. Possession oriented.
- Worse least MOTION but may be restless from severe pains, better rest
- Heat, over-heating.
- PRESSURE, lying on painful side.
Food and drinks
- Desire: meat, oysters, warm drinks (milk) or cold drinks.
- Aversion: Fat.
- aggravated by Beans and peas, bread.
- Great Thirst for large quantities (often or long intervals).
- Sensation they are sinking through bed.
- Pain: starts over Left eye, extends to occiput and whole head, Worse on moving eyes, light (motion of iris), jar, cough, touch, when constipated, Better by pressure, holding head, closing eyes.
- Vertigo, nausea, faintness on rising, confusion.
- Frontal headache, frontal sinuses involved
- Pain on moving eyes or lids.
- Pressing, crushing, aching pain. Glaucoma.
Aural vertigo. Roaring, buzzing in ears.
- Frequent bleeding of nose (Epistaxis) when menses should appear; Worse morning after rising.
- Coryza with shooting and aching in the forehead. Swelling of tip of nose, feels as if it would ulcerate when touched.
- Chewing motion, in arteriosclerosis or fever with brain involvement.
- Dry, cracked lips.
- Dryness of mouth, tongue, and throat, with excessive thirst.
- Discoloration tongue brown or white.
- Bitter taste.
- Lips parched, dry, cracked.
- Burning in lower lip in old smokers. Lip swollen, dry, black, and cracked
- Pain better by cold water, lying on painful side.
- Dryness, sticking on swallowing, scraped and constricted (Bell).
- Tough mucus in larynx and trachea, loosened only after much hawking; worse coming into warm room.
- Capricious abnormal appetite, loss of taste.
- Gastritis better by warm drinks.
- Vomiting on slight motion, while coughing, immediately after drinking, after eating and warm drinks.
- Sensation of a stone, worse after eating, Stomach sensitive to touch.
- Nausea and faintness when rising up.
- Soreness in stomach when coughing.
- Dyspeptic ailments during summer heat. Sensitiveness of epigastrium to touch.
- Appendicitis aggravation touch and better by pressure, lying on painful side.
- Pain in liver, better lying on right side.
- Burning pain, stitches; worse, pressure, coughing, breathing. Tenderness of abdominal walls.
- Constipation and Dryness.
- Diarrhea, worse by motion; morning after rising and moving; fruit; warm weather.
- Constipation; stools hard, dry, as if burnt; seem too large. Stools brown, thick, bloody; worse in morning, from moving, in hot weather, after being heated, from cold drinks, every spell of hot weather.
- Dry, hard painful worse motion, warm room.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Bryonia Alba Dilution
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Bryonia Alba Dilution
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.