Information concerning Dr. Reckeweg R82 Anti Fungal Drops
Dr. Reckeweg R82 Anti-Fungal Drops
Benefits/Uses of R82 Anti Fungal Drops
It is a useful remedy to cure issues like flora infections as well as fungal infection, jock itch, tinea, white flaky skin on hands or feet, thrush in throat, soreness, aching with ear itch, white discoloration beneath fingernails, epithelial duct yeast, or alternative flora skin infections. The patient presents with fatigue, irritability, unclear thinking, inability to concentrate, general discontent, longing for sweets, flatulence, sensitivities of an allergic nature increase.
- Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans, fungal infection fungicides.
- Penicillinum: These ingredients offer matter or nodosal relief by stimulating the defense reaction of the body.
- Chlamydia trachomatis: it's useful to treat issues like matter (nodal) treatment of bacterium and for homeopathic blockage of the spore stage of fungus growth.
- Echinacea angustifolia: it's useful to treat issues like humor cleaner and immune fortifier.
- Zincum metallicum: it's useful to treat issues like foggy-headedness and inability to concentrate. Stimulant of organic process absorption of Zn.
- Tecoma: it's useful to treat issues like anti-fungal flavorer noted.
Directions and Doses to require drugs
For external indications apply R82 locally to affliction many drops doubly daily to condition. R82 is safe for external application even into children's ears with a cotton swab (if no perforations of tissue layer membrane), internal application: 10 drops 3 times daily. If the dose provokes extreme gut cleansing or too loose stools have the patient back down of the dose to one drop three times daily and build up the dose bit by bit.
Explore our Dr. Reckeweg R Series Collection, https://yourmedkart.com/collections/dr-reckeweg-r1-to-r89-drops
Brand Website, https://www.reckeweg-india.com