Indo German Luko Care Ointment
For White Patches On Body due to the Deficiency of Pigment, vitiligo.
Leucoderma, also known as vitiligo, is a rare skin disease characterized by white spots and patches. The white patch or spot is called as leucoderma and when it occurs without any preceding disease it is called Vitiligo. Under this skin condition, certain parts of the skin gradually lose color leaving behind white patches. This occurs due to loss of melanin, a dark pigment which gives color to skin. The reason oh white patches on skin varies from person to person.
Causes of white patches on skin:
1. Deficiency disorders
2. Hormonal changes One of the areas most commonly affected are the lips and the areas around it because the lips are often exposed to sunlight. So white patches are most commonly seen in such area.
Indication of Indo German Luko Care Ointment
- Paleness and whitening of skin is checked with help of this ointment
- Hypopigmentation due to burn and scalds injury, is relieved with Indo German Luco Care Ointment
- Decreased melanin production.
Other Indication of Indo German Luko Care Ointment
- Clears the pigmentation of the skin
- Relieves associated itching followed by burning on being scratched
- Also acts as an antiseptic and a disinfectant
Composition of Indo German Luko Care Ointment
- Psoralea Corylifolia 1x
- Chaulmoogra 1x
- Resorcin 1x
- Acidum Benzoicum 1x
Dosage of Indo German Luko Care Ointment
For external use, apply on affected area or as precribed by the physician.
Apply Indo German Luco Care Ointment over the patch, expose the patch to sunlight for 15-20 minute, use it 1-2 time in a day or as prescribed by the Physician.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.